For tradesmen and DIY enthusiasts alike, the benefits of using express nails across a wide range of jobs cannot be oversold. Much more than saving time, express nails are so easy to install, they can be hammered in by less accomplished DIYers and those learning their trade – making jobs of all sizes easier and putting more projects within reach of the occasional DIYer.
Express nails save on more than time- you’ll also save the cost of additional items like screws and plugs. So, the benefits combined could make all the difference to staying on deadline and in budget. Job done!
And while express nails are designed for light duties, they’re more than adequate for most residential applications, whether you’re fixing battens to block or securing plywood to a concrete sub-floor. Express nails can also be used with natural stone, dense structures, solid brick and sand-lime bricks.
The process is quick and easy: simply drill a hole through the wood and structure to be fixed and hit the anchor with a hammer, driving home securely.
What’s Your Job? Express Nails are suitable for:
• Light duty fixings
• Temp / non-structural fixings in un-cracked concrete, sandlime stone, solid brick, masonry and compressive resistant stone
• Fixing scaffolds, temporary railings and suspended ceilings, EN-Ceiling
• Through fixing
• Easy Installations
Express Nails Spec:
- High-grade steel
- No screwing required;
- For use in concrete, solid brick, blocks, natural stone, sandstone and bison slabs.
- Fast and easy to use – just drill hole and hammer in.
- Fire resistant due to all steel material
Ace Fixings offer a complete range of express nails – you’ll find them all here – all right now with 40% off and FREE delivery on orders over £49. Or call our independent and expert technical sales team on (UK) 0845 6023393 or (Intl) +44 845 6023393 with your questions.