|Distance||12 miles (19.3
|OS Map Ref:||SP402795|
Coventry Tourist Information Centre
Tel: 024 7622 5616
There’s a colour leaflet with full route description for this and other cycle routes and walks around and out from Coombe Country Park. Click ‘Download Trail here’ at the bottom of the page to order your detailed trail guide, before setting out.
General overview of route:
1. Please note the first 2 miles are on public roads, so take care. Begin at the car park and visitor centre, and then head back out of the site down the main drive.
2. Following the local roads around the edge of the country park, head north.
3. Keep on the route, passing bridges under the M6, and as it becomes a bridleway under the Oxford Canal and mainline railway.
4. Passing a farm and cottages into Hopsford hamlet, make a series of tight bends uphill. The trail now covers rough track and enters Mobbs Wood before heading downhill back towards different locations across the motorway, railway and canal.
5. Further bridleways and roads lead to Twelve O’Clock Ride (directly north through woods) back towards the country park.